» Current Job Openings
Throughout the past two decades, The Innovation Group of Companies has evolved into a multi-disciplined team that provides financial, management, investment banking, development, marketing and diversification advisory services to a signature, worldwide client base. The organization is now comprised of five complementary affiliates - The Innovation Group, Innovation Capital, Innovation Project Development, Innovation Marketing, and Innovation Management Services – and three specialty advisory divisions - Innovation Food & Beverage, Innovation Sports & Entertainment and Innovation Interactive. Together, we evaluate operational and development opportunities, make strategic recommendations, and offer the tactical tools to help our clients implement them.
The Innovation Group of Companies has been associated with more than $75 billion in investment decisions specific to the gaming, entertainment, hospitality, tourism and leisure sectors throughout the past 20 years. Our areas of specialization have naturally expanded into such related disciplines as F&B, mixed-use retail, convention centers, sports/performance venues, social media, online gaming and other offerings that define the ever-changing world of leisure and entertainment.
Our leadership has helped bring many of the world’s largest entertainment and hospitality developments to fruition, we have been exposed to industry best practices across six continents and nearly 80 countries. Multi-billion dollar organizations, government entities, global financial institutions, professional associations and private equity investors are just a few of the client segments that have made prudent economic, financial, social and political decisions based on our analysis, advice and support.
- The Innovation Group – The premier provider of consulting services for the gaming, entertainment and hospitality industries. Our inventive,
forward-looking staff of professionals is recognized throughout the industry for the accuracy of our analysis and forecasts, the diversity of our services and our timely response to client needs. Services include feasibility studies, market assessments, economic impact studies, strategic and financial planning, economic diversification, legislative and government advisory, litigation and expert witness, and igaming strategy/research.
- Innovation Capital – Leading boutique investment banking firm focused on the industries of gaming, leisure, restaurant and retail. The firm specializes in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, financial restructuring and valuations/fairness opinions to mid-market clients ($20 million to $500 million). Recent high-profile transactions include roles as sole placement agent and exclusive financial advisor on an $87 million debt financing transaction for Florida Gaming Corporation to develop and open Casino Miami Jai-Alai, as sell-side advisor on the $180 million sale of Jumer’s Casino & Hotel in Illinois to Delaware North Companies, and as sell-side advisor to Centaur in the 363 sale of non-core assets including Fortune Valley Hotel & Casino in Colorado. Since 2004, Innovation Capital has advised on transactions aggregating over $2.8 billion. Member: FINRA/SIPC.
- Innovation Project Development – Experienced project management firm providing oversight of the industry’s most complex developments. Clients include the Enterprises of the Pascua Yaqui Tribe (AZ), Forest County Potawatomi Tribe (WI) and Margaritaville Casino (MS). IPD provides owner representative services, project and process management, schedule and budget controls, facility expansion analysis and planning, facility development, and FF&E/purchasing.
- Innovation Marketing – Translating the unparalleled consultancy, analysis and research of The Innovation Group into industry best practice marketing tactics. Services include strategic advisory, marketing and business plans, research and focus groups, “voice of the customer” programs, player development strategy, account services/planning, media/social media, public relations, database analysis, and direct marketing strategy.
- Innovation Management Services – Exclusive network of operational experts offering short-term crisis management, operations evaluation/audits, turnaround implementation, management strategy and pre-/post-opening services for a variety of property types.
- Innovation Food & Beverage - Specialty advisory team offering research and analysis, operations and management, concepting and implementation, positioning and marketing, development and renovation and financing and asset management specific to F&B considerations. Ovations Food Services, a subsidiary of Comcast Spectacor, and Papa John’s International, Inc. are a few of the prominent organizations to recently engage our services.
- Innovation Sports & Entertainment – IS&E was formalized in 2011 to further establish the organization’s presence in a broader range of sports, entertainment, performance venue, convention center and related amenity segments.
- Innovation Interactive - The igaming advisory practice of The Innovation Group, with services including Regulatory & Policy Review,
Market Research, Analytics & Market Entry,
Risk Analysis ,
Financial Advisory Services, and Strategy for
Free Play vs. Pay-for-Play Options.
The Innovation Group of Companies has collectively worked in more than 100 major entertainment jurisdictions throughout the globe. Hotels, casinos, convention centers, stadiums, performance venues, racetracks/racinos, entertainment halls, golf courses, spas, RV parks, F&B outlets, retail facilities and more; our list of successful leisure developments grows more diverse every year.
BROCHURE LINK (.PDF)